The content of the pages of the Site, workshops, pop-galleries, events and courses available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of the Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of the Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Within 30 days of purchase, we will gladly refund your purchase. To request a refund, please send an email through the contact us form on the Site within 30 days of purchase. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed your (request) *if eligible. Any content purchased directly from the Artist via the Artists independent Cash App account or the Artists independent Venmo account is not eligible for a refund from NEPO Community, Art and Technology. Only items purchased directly from the NEPO “ Shop / Cart” posted on site are eligible for the 30 day refund. Sed refund will only be issued upon return of the Art Asset. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7-14 business days after the Site Provider has confirmed the return of the Art Asset.
This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that a Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its Owners, or its Providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
All content, products, amd services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
Welcome to NEPO’s (“User’s Forum”).
NEPO’s online communities are presented for the purpose of connecting NEPO’s users with other users to share information, and create a peer-to-peer forum for the discussion of issues, advances and discoveries relating to community, art and technology.
By joining our ‘User’s Forum’, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules, terms and conditions set forth below in this User’s Forum Access Agreement. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Technical support questions should be directed to the support team.
This User’s Forum Access Agreement governs your participation in and use of the User’s Forum. The rules, terms and conditions set forth below in this User’s Forum Access Agreement (collectively referred to as the “Rules”) apply to all members of the User’s Forum (participants, you, or users) and constitute a binding, legal agreement between you, the NEPO Community, Art and Technology Forum, and its agents and assigns. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important Rules. If you have questions, contact the public relations department.
In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate participation in the User’s Forum for anyone who violates these Rules.
User’s Forum participants must adhere to the following rules:
1. The ‘User’s’ Forum was created for the purpose of providing a forum for the discussion of issues important to community, art and technology in pop-up event settings (in-person or virtual).
2. NEPO Community, Art and Technology has made the Forum available to participants for educational and informational purposes only. User’s Forum participants must rely solely on their own judgment with respect to all issues discussed. NEPO Community, Art and Technology does not approve or endorse any specific practices that may be mentioned on the User’s Forum.
3. Information posted on the User’s Forum will not be treated as confidential and, therefore, should not disclose any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive business or other information. In fact, since any information posted on the User’s Forum may be downloaded, reproduced, and disseminated without the knowledge of the user(s), users must use extreme care when posting or sending such information.
4. Users acknowledge and agree that they (i) will not have any copyright or other property rights in or to information that they (or others) post on the User’s Forum; (ii) specifically waive any such property rights; and (iii) hereby grant all users a license to use (including the right to publish) all information posted by them on the User’s Forum.
5. Users are prohibited from using the User’s Forum to communicate about prices or terms of service, to exchange business management or any other proprietary information, or otherwise communicate in a manner that may violate federal or state antitrust laws.
6. Discussion topics are not to be relied on as specific advice, and such responses are not intended to constitute business guidelines or advice.
7. Users should exercise both common sense and courtesy in the messages they transmit on the User’s Forum and may not use the User’s Forum to transmit defamatory, obscene, and otherwise offensive communications.
8. Users may not post or distribute files, articles or other information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights, except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
9. Users are prohibited from posting commercial messages or promotions, advertising, or selling goods or services.
10.Users must respect the security of the User’s Forum and may not attempt to gain access or provide access to areas private to NEPO Community, Art and Technology or the User’s Forum.
11.Users are prohibited from using the User’s Forum for any purpose that may be illegal. For example, the User’s Forum may not be used to solicit or disseminate information having to do with, or to conduct any activity relating to, illegal drugs, pornography, gambling, spreading computer viruses, software infringement, trafficking in credit card codes, price-fixing, illegal boycotts, or other crimes.
12.The User’s Forum may not be used in a manner that violates applicable federal, state or local laws, NEPO Community, Art and Technology bylaws or any other policies, procedures, rules, or regulations of NEPO Community, Art and Technology.
13. NEPO Community, Art and Technology will deny access to the User’s Forum to any individual who has not agreed to the terms of these Rules and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) remove any postings or other content that is not consistent with these Rules or otherwise not in the best interests of NEPO Community, Art and Technology; and (ii) suspend or terminate access to the User’s Forum for violations of these Rules or for otherwise acting in a manner contrary to the interests of NEPO Community, Art and Technology.
The views expressed on the User’s Forum are those of the individual contributors. They do not and should not be construed as representing the views of NEPO Community, Art and Technology. NEPO Community, Art and Technology makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information posted on the User’s Forum, whether posted by NEPO Community, Art and Technology or any third party, and NEPO Community, Art and Technology assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use or misuse of such information for any purpose. NEPO Community, Art and Technology disclaims any responsibility to maintain copies of any information posted on the User’s Forum or to assure that such information is deleted. Unless specifically stated otherwise, NEPO Community, Art and Technology does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, advice, guidance, product, process, service or organization presented or mentioned on the User’s Forum, and information from the User’s Forum should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement. NEVERTHELESS, NEPO Community, Art and Technology RETAINS THE RIGHT TO MONITOR POSTED INFORMATION AND REMOVE MESSAGES OR MATERIALS THAT IT BELIEVES DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THESE RULES OR ARE NOT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF NEPO Community, Art and Technology.
The Rules include a legally binding release, waiver, discharge, and covenant not to sue (collectively, Release), made voluntarily by you, on your own behalf, and on behalf of your heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, and assigns (collectively, Releasor or you) to NEPO Community, Art and Technology.
As the Releasor, you fully recognize that NEPO Community, Art and Technology does not require you to participate in or utilize the User’s Forum. With informed consent, and for valuable consideration received, including access to the User’s Forum, as the Releasor, you agree to assume and take on yourself all of the risks and responsibilities in any way arising from or associated with the User’s Forum and any materials, information, guidance, or advice contained or posted on or to the User’s Forum, and you release NEPO Community, Art and Technology and its affiliates, members, committees, board, officers, directors, legal representatives, employees, agents, administrators, assigns, and contractors (collectively, Releasees), from any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, damages, actions, and liabilities of every name and nature whatsoever, whenever occurring, whether known or unknown, contingent or fixed, at law or in equity, that you may suffer at any time arising from or in connection with the User’s Forum, your acts or omissions, or information you transmit in connection with your participation in an use of the User’s Forum, and the materials, information, guidance, or advice contained on the User’s Forum, including any injury or harm to others (collectively, Liabilities), and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Releasees harmless from and against any and all Liabilities.
As the Releasor, you recognize that this Release means that you are giving up, among other things, all rights to sue Releasees for injuries, damages, or losses that you may incur. You also understand that this Release binds your heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, and assigns, as well as yourself.
NEPO Community, Art and Technology reserves the right to modify or change the terms of these Rules as it determines from time to time in the best interests of NEPO Community, Art and Technology, provided that all User’s Forum users are notified prior to any such change. Use of the User’s Forum constitutes the user’s continuing agreement to be bound by these Rules, as amended from time to time.
Acceptance of Rules
By joining the User’s Forum, you (i) represent and warrant that you have read these Rules, including, without limitation the terms of the Release set forth above; (ii) fully understand the terms of these Rules (including, without limitation, the Release included herein) and acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to review these Rules (including, without limitation, the terms of the Release) with an attorney of your choosing if you so desire; and (iii) agree to be legally bound by the terms of these Rules.